Friday, July 6, 2012

boa viagem beach.

michele and I

on thursday due to the recent bus strikes, we got out of any afternoon activities and that meant


BEACH DAY!

We went to the Boa Viagem beach and spent hours laying in the sun and enjoying the day. We honestly don't have any afternoons off because we are always either on a field trip or at our internship so we have to take full advantage of any beach days that we can have :)


On Friday, half our group went to paint while the other half were assigned to go on Saturday. I stayed home today since my day was to go Saturday while the boys in our home went.  That meant I had a day all to myself! I wrote 8 pages of our final exit report for our internship! I was so happy to get that much done because I now I can stress less about it :) I was able to talk to my mom finally and went to the beach by myself a few hours.

Today was super relaxing and wonderful! When the boys got back I learned that we would not be going to CCJ Saturday and I felt so bad I didn't go today. Had I known we wouldn't be going on Saturday, I would have of course gone today. Oh well! Now we are going on a trip with our host dad to see some waterfalls tomorrow & we are sooooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment