Thursday, June 14, 2012

bye bye usa! we might never come back! :P



jordan & I are currently in the salt lake airport waiting to catch our flight in an hour to chicago.
i've never had a connecting flight there before & I've heard only awful things about it.
wish us luck!
we were both so anxious this morning & woke up before 7.
we got some last minute things done before meeting jyssica who took us to the airport.
jordan has been on cloud nine today
(he kept asking to dance with me & that's pretty unusual..even for him)
he's sure cute.

I think this is around my 14th trip to brazil.
& it is still super exciting every time.
I'm lucky to have a husband who will travel with me.
Someone who will pack up & leave life for 2 months to go explore with me.
I think I love Jordan even more now.

Even though I've been to brazil many times, I've only gone to the most southern part.
But now we get to see a whole new part of the country.
recife.fortaleza.salvador.manaus.sao paulo
i can't contain my excitement!

2 months in Brazil!




we have sure been blessed in this last year.
we have a lot to be thankful for.

ps; I'm going to read nienies book "heaven is here" on the plane.
can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The day has finally arrived :) Hope all of the flights and layovers go smoothly and I can't wait to hear from you once you're there!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your trip! I guess we'll see you in the fall then.... We'll be missing you guys. Make sure to say hello once in a while. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is yay yay yay yay yayyyy!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete